Sunday, July 26, 2009

New school year, new hairstyle ideas?

I am entering 8th grade and I'm tired of my hairstyle right now...



I have very thick hair that's all one length (I grew my bangs out a few years ago) It is medium-long, a little bit past my shoulders. I am thinking about cutting side bangs into it again. I don't want it cut too short or too many layers.



What are some good styles for my hair? Or some good websites (that are free) that would give me some ideas?



Thanks 閳?br>New school year, new hairstyle ideas?



OMG! my hair is the same. and i want to get it cut 4 when i enter the 11th grade this september. Side bangs are DEFINITLY IN. and instead of short cropper layers, you should try a couple long layers....its easier to straighten (if u do). Hope i helped....



-Amber



New school year, new hairstyle ideas?

A cute bob with a fringe (or not if you dont want one)



New school year, new hairstyle ideas?

I like the idea of sied bangs...I have them too!



BTW...I wouldn't I hear he has awefull hair!



J/K



New school year, new hairstyle ideas?

If you want something totally different you should cut it into layers but not too many like you stated and try to get some naturual highlights..Im about to start school again and I have no clue what my hairstyle is Im STRESSING soo I hope urs comes out good



New school year, new hairstyle ideas?

Get dah side bangs!And add some layer too!



New school year, new hairstyle ideas?

I think if you did a few layers, it would be nice. If you did a few face framing strands, and side bangs, it would be super cute.



New school year, new hairstyle ideas?

get like really choppy layers and those bangs that frame your face like they get longer as they go to the sides



New school year, new hairstyle ideas?

I suggest layering it or maybe get highlights unless you have natural highlights. if u dont want to layer it too much then dont. there r 2 kinds of layering long layering and short layering depending on if u want to keep ur long hair (if u have long hair) or if u want to cut it short.



New school year, new hairstyle ideas?

I think side bangs and some layers would look totally cute!



New school year, new hairstyle ideas?

I'm going into 8th grade also. I can't wait! As for the hair...check out these websites for hairstyle ideas.



http://www.beautifulhairstyles.com/



http://www.1001-hairstyles.com/cute-hair...



http://www.hairdos.com/



http://www.hairstylewave.com/cutehairsty...



http://beauty.about.com/od/hairstylephot...



I really hope this helped!!



New school year, new hairstyle ideas?

try layers. there in style %26amp; they look good.



New school year, new hairstyle ideas?

HOW ABOUT SOME HIGHLIGHTS.



New school year, new hairstyle ideas?

here i found some cute hairstyles and i tink u have a lot of choices.



New school year, new hairstyle ideas?

Cutting your hair in layers would be cute. However if you choose not to cut your hair, you should really trim it, try "spicing up your hair life" like I did, go for some highlights, or nice hair dyes that match your skin tone. Side bangs should be nice as long as you spice up the rest of your hair to liven it up a bit. Try a professional salon that you trust. It should turn out nice. Hope this works.



New school year, new hairstyle ideas?

1-lairs



2-side bangs



3-highlights

No comments:

Post a Comment