Monday, July 27, 2009

Who Sounds More Attractive? Me or My Friend?

My Friend and I are always telling each other how pretty we think she is. But secretly... i think i'm prettier. So i'm gonna describe her and me and u tell me who sounds the most attractive/ prettiest to you. im not posting pics, so use ur imagination.



1) one of us: 5'8", dark brown skin, heart shaped face, asian, dark brown, gorgeous looking eyes, kinda wide nose, small mouth, slim athletic body, long jet black hair , has girly glam fashion style.



2) the other one: 5'6", medium brown skin, round face, exotic brown eyes, slim nose, full pouty lips, high cheek bones, hourglass figure (large chest), long blackish brown hair, laid back clothing style... kinda like Sarah Silverman, i've heard.



answer 1 or 2. and say why.



Who Sounds More Attractive? Me or My Friend?

3. Both of the above



Who Sounds More Attractive? Me or My Friend?

Married men can't answer questions like that!



Who Sounds More Attractive? Me or My Friend?

(no offense) #2, just because. but if we saw pictures, it would probably be different.



Who Sounds More Attractive? Me or My Friend?

#1... because its obvious #2 is you by the way you describe yourself.. that is kinda stacking the deck isnt it???.....



Who Sounds More Attractive? Me or My Friend?

#2 -- big b(閳?(閳?s %26amp; the Sarah Silverman comment did it for me. She's f**king HOT.



Who Sounds More Attractive? Me or My Friend?

Number 2 sounds better, because of the hourglass shape and pouty lips.



But I'm a girl so we should see what the guys think.



Who Sounds More Attractive? Me or My Friend?

Oh wow, both of you sound very pretty....My bro says the first....I think both of y'all are lucky off.



But I think, personally, #2 would be prettier...I don't think Sarah Silverman is that pretty, but the hourglass shape won it.



Not a lesbian, but I can't stand fall-through-the-floorboard girls.



Who Sounds More Attractive? Me or My Friend?

a combination of both. But i don't like "slim"



...hourglass shape is much better.



Who Sounds More Attractive? Me or My Friend?

i think number 1 sounds better. (i'm NOT lesbian or anything). once you said Sarah Silverman, i thought ew no... not attracitve.. but i think number 1 sounds better because you said that she has girly glam...



but, sweetie, you shouldn't worry about looks. just be yourself.. people will like you for YOU! trust me, a girl might be attractive but she could be a *********... or a girl can be an "ordinary joe" but she can be the funniest must awesome person in the world.... just be yourself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment