Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Winter formal????

We have a winter formal around the begining of Febuary. I know that it is a long way away but I need some help pn picking out a dress. I have a fair skin tone, medium length dark brown hair, green eyes, have a very curvy body, a little extra weight. Also I am about 5'8. So if you have any suggestions for me on color,style, or lenght of the dress it would be most appriciated. And if you want to add anything else it would be great!



Winter formal????

Green or red dress. You could even get away with brown or pink. Since your taller you should go with a medium/long dress. If you need more help try watching TLC's " What Not To Wear". Don't go with a baggy dress,try a dress that will fit closer to your body.



Winter formal????

www.yahoo.com



Winter formal????

winter formals are the bomb!



Winter formal????

By your description your the same height as me, and I know how hard it can be to find dresses long enough and such. I have a winter formal around the same time and I already got my dress. I went for a black dress, comes down to about the knees, has a v-neck and then gold designs all over it. You can come up with a lot of images for that one, but it is very classy and gorgeous. Im also fair skinned, and I think the black looks great on me. Best of luck!



Winter formal????

oh ok



Winter formal????

Hi. I loved winter formal. I think what you should do is get a dress that is sinched at the waist. Like the material is pulling from left to right. That way if you don't feel so "YAY MY BODY IS AWESOME" that night you have no reason to worry. Get your dress above the knees your about my height so your pretty tall. It will show off your legs. The color is a hard one. I have brown hair too but blue eyes I wore a black dress to winter formal and a green sage color dress to homecoming. If you have a favorite color that looks great on you try to find a dress in that color. I hope this helps. Have fun!!



Winter formal????

u should wear a very nice red dress that sparkles

No comments:

Post a Comment