Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How Damaging is Aveda Bleach?

I have my hair cut/coloured at an Aveda salon, and I want to lighten my (recently dyed) dark brown hair to a light-medium brown.



I know that the products are ~ 98% plant derived, and more gentle than other bleaching products, but will lightening my hair this much DRASTICALLY affect the health of my hair?!



OR, will it turn my hair an orange tinge because the bleach is gentler?!?!



(Also, I've been deep conditioning my hair for several weeks, and do not use much heat styling...)



Thank you!!



How Damaging is Aveda Bleach?

I've been using henna for 3 years and have recently stopped. I found that using shampoo that's not formulated for dyed hair strips the color out very nicely and am pleased to report that less and less color is in my hair every time I wash it.

No comments:

Post a Comment