Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I wish to find the ideal hairstyle for me.?

I've been to a few hairstylists and they told me to get a razor cut. I have short-on-the-verge-of-medium wavy dark brown hair and am completely lost on what I should be getting. If you don't have any ideas for a hairstyle at least point me in the right direction. I usually dress like a skateboarder/punk and want a style that'll fit my clothing choice.



I wish to find the ideal hairstyle for me.?

well punk, if I were you, I would go long, because that embodies who you are. Not so much shawn white long, but maybe more Ryan Sheckler. His hair is gorgeous, and got a lot of my friends drooling. Ok fine I was drooling a little too. best of luck!



-born2beabeachbum@yahoo.com



I wish to find the ideal hairstyle for me.?

You can use hairstyles software to find a good style for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment