Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What hairstyle/cut should I get?

I've already done the layered cut, short bob with bangs and now I want something new and different. I still want to keep my hair at a medium length and with my side swept bangs. Anyone got an cool ideas for a haircut/style?



What hairstyle/cut should I get?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas - tips and tricks-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle Photo Gallery-



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs...



What hairstyle/cut should I get?

Sidesweep your bangs..Get your hair angled into your bangs..My hair is like that and still very long..Also you could try adding some very small caramel highlights..!!%26lt;3



What hairstyle/cut should I get?

just get it cut really short. why not?



What hairstyle/cut should I get?

get you hair cut how ever u fell like



GOODLUCKé–³?br>What hairstyle/cut should I get?



You should try a drastic color change. A color that looks good on most people is dark red/auburn.



What hairstyle/cut should I get?

Go thru hairstyle magazines and look for pictures that the models face shape is like yours and the type of hair like straight, fine, thick, curly etc. Alot cool color ideas are in them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment