Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What is the best hairstyle for me?

Okay-



I live in a very hot and humid area...i have wavy frizzy hair....i like to straighten it alot (rarely do i keep it curly)...its blonde and highlighted...medium length...some layers...and side bangs.... how could i style or cut my hair to suit what i have to work with??



What is the best hairstyle for me?

that sucks bout the enivorment luckily i live in New England so its either cold or hot so my curly hair isnt extremely bad but deff dont get it chemincally straightned it makes it look awful its not even nice looking at all my friend did that she looked like she got out of bed after wearing her hair curly down it was huge!!!!!!!!!!!! dont do it plus no it doenst at all grow with your hair ud have to go in every couple months and that gets pricey



What is the best hairstyle for me?

Would you like to have a change and consider to go for Rebonding(Permanent Straightening)?



Since you have your own style, jst simply rebond your hair and wahla you have urself a new look. =)



Easy to manage as well...straight hair wont go wrong =)



What is the best hairstyle for me?

ask a salon ask a stylist who knows without looking at you and feeling your hair



What is the best hairstyle for me?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment