Monday, July 27, 2009

Bangs 4 me? Styling tips please!?

Ok this is my problem. When i was small i used to cut my hair like in an U-shape. so when it grew back strands in the center of my head is the longest and on the side of my face are the shortest. anyway I have medium curly/wavy hair and I'm trying to decide if I should get bangs. If I should what type and please dont tell me to ask my hair dresser 'cuz I haven't seen her in like forever besides I dont think she is really into talking if you know what I mean. Oh and I have square face shape. Anyway square face shape, curly black hair, bangs? Yes or No?



Bangs 4 me? Styling tips please!?

if you have any kind of curl or wave it is not a good idea to get bangs because you will struggle with lil hairs styicking out here and there it will never come out like you want it to



Bangs 4 me? Styling tips please!?

thx 4 helping me out. But I'm still gonna cross my fingers and get side bangs. and I probably will have to straighten it every single day but I dont care. Thx anyway! Report It



Bangs 4 me? Styling tips please!?

square faces should never go for the short forehead bangs but should go for medium side bangs as long as to ur nose they look really nice



Bangs 4 me? Styling tips please!?

What you want, to properly frame a square face, is sweeping bangs. You definitely want bangs, too. See the below image for an example of sweeping bangs:



http://www.hairboutique.com/images/Squar...



Bangs 4 me? Styling tips please!?

My hair is the same way yours is...Im going this week to get side bangs so maybe you should too....and it looks good with our type of hair %26lt;3



Bangs 4 me? Styling tips please!?

Bangs are very in style right now. If you were to get bangs I would get long or side-swept ones. However, since you do have a square face shape, the bangs may make your face look even more square and angled. But if you are aiming towards that, then you should get bangs. Bangs may not make too much a difference though in your face shape. So I think you should get them. If a celebrity's or someone you know's hairstyle is what you are looking for then get a picture of them and show you hairstylist that it is the look you want. You won't have to really talk to your hair dresser and you will get exactly what you want!



Here are some pictures of celebs with different bang styles:



http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip1801...



Bangs 4 me? Styling tips please!?

Angel have u ever saw the soft swoop bangs.take the flat irons flatten the bangs comb them like bangs combing them close to your forehead then in the middle %26amp; open the ends just a little bit like 3 strands and spritz it.it's hard to explin but it's called a soft swoop.yeah like that pictur the spritz just keep the bang open don't spray alot or if will be too hard or holding spray is ok too.

No comments:

Post a Comment