Monday, July 27, 2009

Cute Hairstyles?

I have medium, long, layered brown hair! I have side bangs and always leave my hair down....BORING!!!!! Anyone have any hairstyles (not haircuts, hairstyles) that I can do before school that will look cute? They don't have to be super fast styles, but I dont have more than an hour and a half to do it! Thanks!



Cute Hairstyles?

how about a back ponytail with your bangs out. you can pin straighten your hair and wear a sleek hand band to pull back the bangs. leaving hair "carefree" and a loose braid at the bottom of your scalp in the back. how about scrunching your hair with eaither moouse/gel or just a little bit of curling iron. curl your hair out at the tips in the front of your hair. and lastly fishtail braids are adorable: http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeu...



:) hope it helped!



Cute Hairstyles?

pigtails sorry im such a little girl



Cute Hairstyles?

how bout french braids?



Cute Hairstyles?

You should try curling some of the lower half of your hair, but dont over do it or it will come out all puffy. That way you can keep you hair down but add some style. :)



Cute Hairstyles?

The bob is back! They are a fantastic, sophisticated and chic look...great when you go the effort of 'doing them' in the morning. Or if you don't have time, the you can stick in a headband or bandana and they'll still look fantastic!



They elongate the neck, highlight your face....you can't go wrong!



You can have them all the same length, longer at the front then the back, with a fringe, or some small choppy layers. They are great!



Cute Hairstyles?

um, pin ur bangs up into a little bump, then curl the rest with a on einch barrel curling iron, and leave it down.



Cute Hairstyles?

ok i also have medium,long,layed hair %26amp;%26amp; side bangs :]



The hair styles I do is I basically straighten out my bangs %26amp;%26amp; pull my hair back %26amp;%26amp; leave the back straiqht .. or you can put it into a half ponytail or simply curl it :]



hope i helped :]



Cute Hairstyles?

Haha I have the SAME hair and I asked a very similar question. one of the answers (I chose it as the best) Was to keep your hair long get a perm or curl your hair so it looks like Vanessa Hudgens. Or what i do is, put my hair into a high *Not Super High* ponytail. Then at Build A Bear they have those little bows, after i fasten my ponytail with a regular elastic I put the bow on my ponytail. Or... I pull my hair into a high ponytail and take a SKINNY ribbon tie it around my head( like a headband).



hope I helped.=)



Cute Hairstyles?

You could deffinatly curl your hair,



or you could straighten it,



unless you already do that.



You could scrunch it, but it has to be wet.



You could take your bangs and



put the back and puff it up a bit



(or you don't have to)



then clip it back with bobby pins or barrets



Cute Hairstyles?

Chin length bob with bangs. Bob is in style now...



Don't ever rebond your hair; it leaves your hair with no body.



Cute Hairstyles?

THE MULLET IS BACK!!!! do a mullet...all you have to do is slick the top and sides down and back and you're done :-D LMAOOOOOO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment