Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What would be a good hairstyle and highlights for me?

I am close to 6 months pregnant and am wanting to do something with this mess of a hair. I need a style that is not going to be high-maintenance. I am willing to get it cut short and wanting to get highlights redone. Right now it is medium brown with blondish highlights (they are almost all out). It is past my shoulders but because of the natural wave won't grow much more, I do not have any bangs cut. Like I said it has a natural wave to it. I am looking for something that will enhance my growing belly since I am plus sized. Thanks in advance!!



What would be a good hairstyle and highlights for me?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas - tips and tricks-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle Photo Gallery-



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs...



What would be a good hairstyle and highlights for me?

Cut it short!



Try a "razor-cut" or "pixie-cut"



I think that'd be cute with you being pregnant.



Plus with taking all that weight off your shoulders it'll keep you looking delicate.



What would be a good hairstyle and highlights for me?

i will say do not change ur hair style now change it after the delivery of the baby.u will be having a new face that time



What would be a good hairstyle and highlights for me?

You may want to research or speak with your doctor because I've heard that certain chemicals in hair dye can be harmful to pregnant women. You do not want to negatively affect the health of your child.



As far as the cut is concerned you should look for pictures of hairstyles you like where the models have a similar face shape to yours. It has to complement your face shape and bone structure.

No comments:

Post a Comment