Monday, July 27, 2009

What is the best make-up you have used?

I need to change my make-up. I have been doing the same bronzer, lashings of mascara, glossy nude lips, aka J-Lo, for too long. I am 25 and want to try out some new looks. Any brands or web-sites for tips? I have straight black hair in a new choppy rock mullet style, honey tan skin, medium brown eyes and full lips. I use Revelon at the moment and have a few L璐竢eal and Maybelline products. I have always wanted to try MAC? Any suggestions ladies?



What is the best make-up you have used?

MAC! it has such great products. I went in with a few girlfriends and they told us what color bronzers, blushes, eyeliners, eye shadows, mascaras, and lip color. Everything you could imagine. They are so helpful and my girlfriends and I have all gotten compliments on our new makeup. Good luck!



What is the best make-up you have used?

I really love Bare Escentuals make-up. It's a little more expensive than Maybelline or L'Oreal, but one pot will last, in all seriousness, a year or so. The colors are really great too! If you want more info, let me know and I can fill you in on some great websites to get it at a cheaper price than at http://www.bareescentuals.com/



What is the best make-up you have used?

Avon has some great shadows/liners/lipsticks etc, and it's not expensive. And a good powder make up is bare essentials. It'll cost you a bit more, but its worth it!



What is the best make-up you have used?

ok , i think you should try yves rocher's make up.



i have been using them for 4 years and i am very satisified



they have many different bronzing powders that work for each skin tone



here is the site for more info



http://www.yvesrocherusa.com/control/mai...



What is the best make-up you have used?

Covergirl! %26lt;3



What is the best make-up you have used?

i hope here can help u .



http://www.dadunan.com/data/madeup/



good luck!!!



beautiful gril....



What is the best make-up you have used?

mac is really good...n i love rimmel eyeliner..its cheap but works really good



What is the best make-up you have used?

try this site



maybe u'll find something....



http://www.make-up.becomegorgeous.com/



What is the best make-up you have used?

I don't use make-up on my entire face but I 閳?Beauty Rush from viki Secret



What is the best make-up you have used?

If you want a real exclusive and awesome makeup line go search for Bee Luscious Cosmetics, I have never had as many compliments in fact I never had any until I started using this makeup line. I use the liquid mineral powder foundation and the safari bronzer in "congo" for the summer , flush of pink in winter months , the lip gloss wand in Aurora or celestial and the HD mascara in carbon black these products are truly amazing if you want a classic exclusive look check these people out !!!!!! AWESOME



What is the best make-up you have used?

yu definitly have to go to sephora!!!!! they have a million brands and they are all good. My personal Favorites are Lancome, Bare essentails ,Bourjois, Benafit, Stilla, And others!! for ur skin use bare essentails bronzer blush foundation ect. For ur lips i would get a lancome juciey tube they work rly well!! for ur eyes the brand Boujois has rly good eye shadow that comes in alot of colors. They also hav good water proof mascara. I would suggest using gold /brown eyeshadow and dark pink/light red lip gloss.



The only thing i've ever used from mac was bronzer but it worked rly well. I've heard mac is good . They have rly bright colors!! The only thing is they don't have any othere brands other then mac.



go to sephora.com and mac .com



good luck!!!!!



What is the best make-up you have used?

nutrogena is the best makeup i have ever tried. it does not clog your pores and they have a wide selection of products. for eye make up i use max foctor and revelon. good luck!



What is the best make-up you have used?

Girlfriend - MAC is the best! They have amazing products.....Channel is also very good too!



What is the best make-up you have used?

I love Giorgio Armani luminous foundation--it is the best foundation I've ever worn. Granted, it is pricey, but looks natural and not heavy or fake. MAC has some great funky colors for eyes that would be fun with your hair.



What is the best make-up you have used?

Kryolan Makeup .



Kryolan Makeup have be about over 70 years .



What is the best make-up you have used?

Mostly I used imported stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment