Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What color / style bikini should I get?

I am medium/dark tan, long brown hair, slender... I like earthy tones, and i do like white but it tends to get dirty too easily. Which color and style (string, halter, etc) should I get?



What color / style bikini should I get?

if you are slender, and also smaller on top, a halter would look good, it gives the illusion that they are larger. . . with dark skin, i think a kelly green would look great, you know a really dark earthy green would really compliment your skin, I also like the type of bottows that you can tie at the hips. A nice 'crochet' style wrap of the same color would look great :)



What color / style bikini should I get?

with tan skin you would prbably look good in pastel colors like peach and light blue. I think halter tops look good.



What color / style bikini should I get?

String, satin, dark color.



http://cgi.ebay.com/Sexy-Lingerie-Stripp...



What color / style bikini should I get?

LIGHT RED SEXY THANG {KIDDING}



What color / style bikini should I get?

TINY THIN RED (MORE GUYS)



What color / style bikini should I get?

We're not going to see it so, why do you want us to tell you? For all we know, you could be a guy.



What color / style bikini should I get?

go with a green i like string personaly



What color / style bikini should I get?

Green or Blue halter.



What color / style bikini should I get?

Brown. and string.

No comments:

Post a Comment