Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Should I completely change my look?

I'm a 20 year old guy and I am completely tired with the way I look. I've had a goatee for about two years and I'm thinking of getting rid of it. I changed my hairstyle from a little longer to about an inch long and I spike it up with gel now. I like the style I have now. My hair color use to be blonde when I was a kid, but it has turned into a medium shade of brown, and I don't like it as much. I'm thinking of either getting highlights put in my hair or just dying the entire thing to a lighter color. Should I shave off my goatee and get highlights or just dye the whole thing or should I just leave everything alone.



Should I completely change my look?

do wht suits u if u had ur pic i could suggest well u can ask a good hairstylists



Should I completely change my look?

Unless you're trying to hide a weak chin, get rid of the goatee. I think they make most guys look like Satan (I hate soul patches too). I like the spiky-gel thing and I think lightlights are a great idea to add some excitement to your look. If you don't like it, your hair will always grow back! But at 20 you should have fun with experimenting with different looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment