Monday, July 27, 2009

Help! I need a haircut. Bad.?

I'm getting a haircut in about a week, and i need ideas. The only thing i wont do is way short! I have really thick blonde hair. It is medium length (about 4 inches past my shoulders) and has no style. I pull it back alot. I have a straightner, and actually straighten my hair about twice a week. Oh yeah and I am thirteen so i need a haircut that isn't way adult. So all ideas are welcome! Thanks



Help! I need a haircut. Bad.?

wow ur hair sounds like mine but i already cut it , i love to straighten my hair and pull it back. what you need to do is go a little past ur shoulder, cut off 3 or 2 inches, then get it styled to be curly or spiralled! toodles!!



Help! I need a haircut. Bad.?

How about getting it layered? Layers always look good. Maybe even some bangs that are cut to the side, thats really cute.



Help! I need a haircut. Bad.?

um hair gel? or ask! a hairdresser



Help! I need a haircut. Bad.?

Well, I think you should trim about 2 inches off the ends, then get long layers at the back.



Help! I need a haircut. Bad.?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment