Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm looking for a new makeup style.?

I'm looking at H.I.P. colors, and I've found some cute styles. I am definately going to get a few different colors of Shocking Shadow Pigments. I have light-medium skin and dirty blonde hair with hazel eyes(changing). What colors out of these should I get - pink, green, blue, brown, purple-pink, or tan-yellow? P.S. I am thinking about getting the tan-yellow for sure, but I can get more than one. To see the colors go to www.hipcolor.com.



I'm looking for a new makeup style.?

I think that it's a good idea to get the tan-yellow one for everyday normal make-up and also yellow helps get rid of dark circles under your eyes (yellow dilutes purple). I don't think that pink, blue, or brown would be that flattering with your skin tone. I feel that green, and purple-pink would look ravishing on you. If you still have doubts then you could hold up printed pictures about the same color just lighter to your face (because less of it would be lighter then the whole container)



I'm looking for a new makeup style.?

No don't change the colour of your eyes! I think hazel eyes are really beautiful you should really keep them that way. As for the colours, I think brown and pink :P



I'm looking for a new makeup style.?

I think hazel eyes are gorgeous! Choose the colors based on the tones in your eyes. You can't go wrong with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment