Monday, July 27, 2009

Ladies, what style and colours for men's clothes? What hairstyles?

Am changing my style. I'm 30. medium build. I'm Irish but look Spanish. Have green eyes. Long hair in a ponytail, but thinking about getting a haircut



Ladies, what style and colours for men's clothes? What hairstyles?

My son is 25 and just cut his ponytail off in favor of a short cut that he wears sort of mildly spiked up with gel. Not punky, just enough to get the ends to stand at attention, sort of. He looks great--has a short beard along his jawline. He also got his ears pierced, and is wearing very small gold hoops. I'm not keen on that part, but his new girlfriend likes it quite a lot.



If you have green eyes, chances are you look good in shades of green (how very Irish!) and also tan and brown. I think that most men look good in clothes that fit them, but are not so fitted that they look like models, if you know what I mean. Sloppy is not good, but you don't want to look like a girl either. I also like dark red or denim blue shirts on men. I don't know exactly why, but those colors seem masculine to me.



I'd stay away from all that 70's stuff that's in style, and the EMO nonsense too. Way too girly.



Ladies, what style and colours for men's clothes? What hairstyles?

definietely get a hair cut...then you will look 1000 times better



Ladies, what style and colours for men's clothes? What hairstyles?

Cut the hair for sure. Go to a good salon or barber that knows the upbeat styles and he/she could advise you what would look best on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment