Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Need a haircut, lowlight color, and style!?

My hair is four inches below the shoulder, and a medium blonde with a few different shades. I would like lowlight my hair a bit, but I'm not sure what color! Nothing too dark and strange.



I just got my hair trimmed a bit to give a sidebangs look, but otherwise it looks no different. when I get my hair re-cut and maybe lowlighted, I need a style! I don't want to go too short. Any pictures, sites, or ideas?



I also get bored with my hair looking the same every day. I really want to have some difference. Any cute styles for middle-schooler that take not much time and don't require heat?



If you answers to any of these, please answer!



Need a haircut, lowlight color, and style!?

try layers! and if u like a wavy look, braid hair when u get out of the shower and unbraid it when its dry. low pigtails w/ bangs down, half ponytail, high ponytail. all quick and easy!



hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment