Monday, July 27, 2009

Cute hairstyle?

I'm getting my hair cut today and I want to do something different w/ it. My hair is thick, im not exactly a fan. its a few inches longer that shoulder length, i want to keep the length. my face is kind of ovalish roundish. At the moment i have sidebangs and 2 or 3 layers, if u can send me a link of a pic of a style u like that would be awesome :D my hair color is medium brown, and my mom wont let me highlight it untill summer. The person cutting it is pretty good, its not great clips or anything. And im 14 in case that helps the style thing.



Thanks Much :D



Cute hairstyle?

this hairsytle is really cute!



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



for more styles go to thehairstyler.com and go to celebrity hair - they have like every celebrity and thier different hairstyles.



\



hope i helped



im 13



Cute hairstyle?

The hairstyle below looks really pretty. Good Luck :)



Cute hairstyle?

keep the side bangs, maybe 1 or 2 more layers, and get it framed around your face... that looks really good. and you could also ask the stylist to see what they can do about thickness... sometimes they can thin it out... and that hairstyle looks really good with thin or thick hair.



Cute hairstyle?

hey. i no wat u mean u need a new hair style..well i think you should get it cut i little just a little below ur chin.. with bangs..angles..and a lot..I MEAN A LOT OF LAYERS! lol it will be cute! and if u want it to look a little better or w/e i would most deff straightn it (flat iron w/e..) well anyways good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment