Monday, July 27, 2009

I need some tips on my hairstyle.?

I have medium light brown layered hair. I have layered bangs and the rest of my hair isn't dramtically layered. I seem to do the same hairstyles everyday and I want to mix it up. I have done:



-left my bangs down and pulled the middle back and left everything else down



-pulled what i could back



-left it just down



-and have done pigtails



I need some new styles. Any Help?



I need some tips on my hairstyle.?

Scrunch your hair,



What i do is



1. Get it Semi Wet



2. Put moose and hair spray in



3. Put in 2 sepreate buns half and half



4. Blow dry or let dry normally for maybe 10 mintues or if blow dry until dry



5. Let out



6. Add more hair spray



7. I always clip my bangs back when i scrunch my hair.



I need some tips on my hairstyle.?

umm i geuss u could put it in braids or u can let it down and curl it:D

No comments:

Post a Comment