Monday, July 27, 2009

Perm style help?

Hi, I have a square, rectangular face with a large forehead, and I'm going to get a perm. So my question is: what kind of perm would suit me best? I have medium, shoulder length black hair, but a little longer, and I'd like a perm that doesn't take much time in the morning (ie. no styling) but is pretty and easy to take care of. Thanks! :)



Perm style help?

I can't warn you strongly enough against getting a perm. Your hair won't be easy to take care of, you'll spend your life battling to get it under control, you'll worry about humidity, and in a few weeks your roots will look flat vs the rest of your hair. Think twice before you do this. It's funny, girls with curls battle with a flat iron every morning, and you want to destroy the texture of your hair... please don't, i am sure your hair is gorgeous as it is.



Perm style help?

Get a body wave . The curls are bigger and look more natural and a lot less frizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment