Sunday, July 26, 2009

Which dress???

Which dress do you like better for my brother's wedding in April? I am 5'3", 110 lbs, medium brown curly hair, which I'll likely wear up. I'll probably use self tanner to have a medium tan by then.



Number 1



http://www.newport-news.com/shop/product...



or Number 2



http://www.newport-news.com/shop/product...



Which dress???

numba one



Which dress???

definatly the purple one!



Which dress???

definately the second one



it is beautiful



Which dress???

The first. It has that grecian look which is much more 'in' for spring, and the color and style is much better for a springtime wedding as well.



Which dress???

They are both OK...



you should go for something more your age like a short



dress with reallly cute high heels, and more fun colors



like pink, blue, green.



Out of both of them... the first one is better...



but it still isnt that cute.



Like I said before its OK.



Which dress???

umm i dunno if i would wear dresses that long if I was only 5'3" but of the two of them the purple is by far the better choice.



Which dress???

i'd say the second one



Which dress???

I say #2 but I don't know anything.



Which dress???

#1



Which dress???

Number one is gorgeous.



Which dress???

number 1!!! it goes great with your hair



Which dress???

I love the purple one the best but I think that the second one is more appropriate for a wedding.



Which dress???

1111111111 i love the color!



Which dress???

number one, it'll look better w/ your hair and awesome with a tan!



Which dress???

The second one. I think it's better for a wedding, and I think someone who is taller could pull off the purple one (don't worry, I'm 5'2''.)



Which dress???

purple:



why?



cause purple is like easter....spring....which is like aprily (if that is even a word)



and the black one would be cute for a party but not for a wedding because it just seems too depressing and not very good for spring



Which dress???

#1 looks greek and is kinda springish too. But #2 is classicly STUNNING! I'd go for #2 I LOVE IT!



Which dress???

well you shouldn't be wearing such long dresses specially if you're only 5'3"



but I like the second one much better



the first one is so boring and that colour purple isn't deep enough to be as flattering to your brown hair as purple should be



the second one is just really vintage and classic



but it doesn't come in a petite



I think you should shop around some more for a shorter dress that won't overwhelm your small frame



Which dress???

I say the 1st one but wear it with a purple diamond necklace (it doesn't have to be real diamonds) it will look gorgeous



Which dress???

Number ONE! by far. Very pretty and light and flowy. #2 is too dark for a wedding.



Which dress???

number one



Which dress???

I love dress #1..its looks really pretty in purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment