Sunday, July 26, 2009

Haircut ideas anyone???

I'm having a bit of trouble with deciding about how to cut my hair.



I haven't cut it in a while, but I want to know of any good styles for short hair.



My hair now, is about a little past my ears, and I have medium length bangs. I was going to go for a pixie cut, but I don;t want one that will make me look like boy. And I would like to keep my bagns. If you have any suggestions please HELP ME!!!!



If I sound picky, sorry. I haven't had a haircut in a while.



xoxoxo.



Haircut ideas anyone???

Since it's only a little bitp ast your ears,only take 3-4" off and then get sideswept bangs about 1-2" thick



That would look nice with your faceshape.



-Sarah-



Haircut ideas anyone???

I'm guessing youre african-american from your avatar...



i think you should definetlry keep our bangs.



maybe get it cut to look like rhiannas...



http://img.timeinc.net/essence/images/20...



or you could grow out your bangs/get extensions for this look



http://www.kabeleins.de/imperia/md/image...

No comments:

Post a Comment