Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wigs?? is it a good choice?

Im sick and tired of styling my hair...I waiting for it to grow out in a month..but mean while..I dont know what to do with it!!!



Im 15 years old..my mom wears wigs with no problems..but I feel weird about it. I dont want any one comming up to me asking about my hair..I would flip out on them in a hot second lol



What would you think if u saw a 15 year old girl (i look like im 17-18 though) with a wig???



http://www.bestwigoutlet.com/_e/Medium/p...



Wigs?? is it a good choice?

I'm 16 and every now and then I wear a wig. Because, I don't want to damage my hair from dying it all these colours and its fun to have a quick change and you can take it off whenever.



Usually you can't notice people wearing wigs, if they're that good. So really i can't say what I'd think if I saw you (15 year old) wearing a wig.



Don't be embarrassed by wearing them. If people make rude comments, keep walking, ignore them. They're not worth your time.



So if you feel comfortable wearing one, go for it. If not maybe you could opt for clip in hair extensions?



Wigs?? is it a good choice?

9+53=god



Wigs?? is it a good choice?

dude i wouldnt think anything its thier choise!:)



try toupees lol just kidding :)



Wigs?? is it a good choice?

It wouldn't bother me a bit.It's not as if you are walking around in the nude.



Wigs?? is it a good choice?

That looks cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee you'll have a fun time wit ur wiggggggggggggggggg.



Wigs?? is it a good choice?

nononononononononononononononononononono...



Wigs?? is it a good choice?

I don't know..it would be kind of akward but who cares. Just as long as it satisfies you. Sometimes they can be convincing. My friend is 15 too and she wears a wig..but thats only because her chemo makes her bald.



Maybe you can try out a wig..or a weave..or extensions? Idk but good luck!



Wigs?? is it a good choice?

I think it is ok . You should not care what anyone says about it. If you are tired of styling hair it is an easy way for you to make your self presentable. You can spend that time on something more important.



Wigs?? is it a good choice?

I wouldn't get a wig since you're still in school and kids might tease you. Just wait untill your hair grows back. You could always get extensions or fake hair pieces.



Wigs?? is it a good choice?

i would probably just over look it,unless it looks really obvious that your wearing a wig.and if you are wearing a wig,you would have to be one really cruel person to make fun of someone who wears wigs.



Wigs?? is it a good choice?

these days wig and hair weaving ar in it ias a good way to change style and length without the problems



Wigs?? is it a good choice?

for a 15 yr old its kinda short i know so..... are u african american?

No comments:

Post a Comment