Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What is the best hair style for a teenager boy?

I'm having this problem since I don't know really what to do,



First of all I'm a guy...



If I have a big forehead, a little roundly medium eyes and THIN hair what's the best you can suggest?



I'm a student, so some REALLY cool style are not allowed in school such as: mohox, semi-skinhead and emo like hairs.



I don't want fall hair, what I mean is my hair is totally down. I like if you suggest cool ones like, spiky blah blah...



My hair is not exceeded to my ears, my bangs are above my eyebrows and my rear hair is "long back".



It is good if you show the link of the image. Cause if you suggest just the name. MEN! It's kinda useless.



What is the best hair style for a teenager boy?

They don't allow emo hair? What retards!!



Basically the style now is hair that is a few inches shorter than shoulder-length. The bangs are swept back to the side and every other hair is even lengthed, except for the very back, which is a little longer.



What is the best hair style for a teenager boy?

Uh the "cool" hair style seems to be the swept back bang thingy...



http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9iby4A1PtRGqM...

No comments:

Post a Comment