Thursday, July 23, 2009

Please Answer!! Changing Clothes and Hairstyle!?

Hey everyone!



I am 13 years old, I have medium long brown hair that covers over my ears by about a centre metre.



I have hair that grows pretty fast but can't have it to long or change the colour of it or i get kicked out of school until it goes away... But i do not want a really short hair cut because i think thats stupid. So if anyone has got any pictures, or something i can tell the hairdresser that would be awesome! And for my For clothing i usually wear:



Runners



Tracksuit pants (The synthetic ones or something like that)



Just like a T-Shirt with a brand like addidas, Puma, Nike ect.



I also wear a jumper



So over all a pretty basic clothing style. If you got any clothing combos or something like that, that would also be awesome.



And no comments on how looks don't really matter and its all about whats on the inside... because i already know that...



Additional Details:



I live in Australia Melbourne



I'm a Boy



Have light freckles



Slim body (Tons of Sport)



Kk thx for readn



Please Answer!! Changing Clothes and Hairstyle!?

is there anything else in this world that worries or interests you?

No comments:

Post a Comment