Thursday, July 23, 2009

GUYS..... What do you like in a girl?

1) eye color 2) hair color 3) short, medium, or long hair 4) race



5) height 6) weight 7) body type 8) style of clothing 9) straight or wavy or curly hair 10) more



GUYS..... What do you like in a girl?

just the girl has to be some what pretty.She should be slim/average weight.Dont care about hair,eye color or hair color.



GUYS..... What do you like in a girl?

1) Hazel or green 2) blonde or brown 3) medium or long 4) I'm open to any race if the girl is nice.



GUYS..... What do you like in a girl?

its not about looks or anything its more about her personality.



GUYS..... What do you like in a girl?

1)Matching



2)Blonde, brunette or redhead



3)medium to long



4)I'll race her any time



5)tall



6) any weight, but with self esteem



7)body type, tall and any weight



8)classic dresser in public, satins and silks in the bedroom



9)straight, maybe a little wavy



10)sense of humor, good friend



GUYS..... What do you like in a girl?

your over thinking it. if you want to know looks, then something respectable, cuz if she cant respect herself, she cant respect you.



GUYS..... What do you like in a girl?

Brown eyes, dark brown or light brown. Natural hair color has to be black. I like long hair. I love hispanic women, I have a fetish for them. height can be like 5'0" to 5'6". Weight has to be 130 or less but not less than 110. I dont judge by style of clothing as long as its not gothic. Body type has to be somewhat atheletic. I love any kind of hair as long as its long. She has to have a good personality, down-to-earth, and respectul(not of me but of family).I love women that can sing anyone girl that can sing will win my heart. I also like to meet girls who like to think and talk about whats on their mind. I like energetic girls, that like to play fight sometimes just to have fun. And thats about it I think.



GUYS..... What do you like in a girl?

I like long hair.. red plushy lips, wavy red hair, average height, don't mind her weight or race, style of clothing= simple and casual



something like that :)



btw, different guys like different girls



the only thing matters is your personality

No comments:

Post a Comment