Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Changing my looks. Need Help having Boy Problems!?

I have medium brown hair at the sholders, sliver/blue eyes, straight teeth and some freckles. I'm 5''2 and very shy... or so people tell me. I am trying to attract a new guy in my neighborhood... He is a Junior and I am a Senior.



I'm not doing this for him I have been planning on changing some things about myself for a long time.



I'm going to get my haircut 2 inches below the chin with layers and cute bangs, I'm going to whiten my teeth and start wearing my make-up on a daily basis. Any tips or something you could give me to enhance my looks? Oh! I've got some style... I tend to be a very sporty chick.



Also, any tips on how I could attracth this guy? He is shy too so I am trying to take the first step to get to know this guy.



Changing my looks. Need Help having Boy Problems!?

Please make sure you are changing for yourself. Don't change for anyone else. Always be yourself. If this guy doesn't notice you then its his loss. Again, just be YOURSELF!!



Changing my looks. Need Help having Boy Problems!?

yes



Changing my looks. Need Help having Boy Problems!?

Show off your tallents



Changing my looks. Need Help having Boy Problems!?

You shouldn't have to change for this guy. I mean what is the world coming to. Be you!!! There are a few billion people, someone is going to love you just the way you are.



Changing my looks. Need Help having Boy Problems!?

Get a nice tan! That makes anyone look good... workout.. run everyday... being toned and fit is attractive.... tweez those eyebrows if they are bushy...



Don't overdue the makeup btw... some foundation/bronzer



mascara.. a little bit of eye shadow (THAT DOES NOT MATCH YOUR SHIRT) for example.. if you are wearing a red shirt.. don't wear red eye shadow.. (EW) just make the colors go togethor..



and also.. some lipgloss! FUN LIPGLOSS!!!



for style... you can do sporty and still look cute, but don't go to sporty... The last thing you need is to be the newly outed lesbian in school..



go to any vintage or even resale store and get funky clothes.. mix and match... it's always fun!..



GOODLUCK!!



Changing my looks. Need Help having Boy Problems!?

from your description and mainly your determination, just let your feeling be known...easy does it, tell him hi when ever you see him...drop him a note that you think he is all that..it won't take much..good luck.



Changing my looks. Need Help having Boy Problems!?

Well since you are sporty you should see if you could go work out with him sometime. Oh! and on the makeup, you should go light or you would look like a peachy clown! You should also stay with your skin tone as in colors like brown, red, pink, blue. The pretty colors. And you should have your haircut. Yes, you do have style. But you should have on a stylish head band to dazzle your style. This guy would be amazed at how pretty youre going to look, and you should too. So rock your style girl! But always try to be yourself.



Changing my looks. Need Help having Boy Problems!?

You know people are always saying to just be yourself....I think that a part of being yourself is realizing that change is a part of who we are..Celebrities change all the time...from their hair, to their music, to their men(or women). ANyways I think its a great Idea to feel more attractive...acually you'll realize that your not doing it for his reaction but for your self esteem. If you like the sporty look now I guarantee it won't be like that forever. A hair cut is nice,so area eye enhancers. Do what you want , feel what you want, and most of all look how you want..NOw as for shy men a good conversation here and there almost always does the trick..Shy guys like that kind of thing..sometime looks can even be intimidating for them..and one more thing you can cahnge your outside appearance all you want but never change your inner qualities which will always be the best about you :) good luck!



Changing my looks. Need Help having Boy Problems!?

contact to me i m also a stylist i will guide u



Changing my looks. Need Help having Boy Problems!?

u r the best if u r kind to others , help full , confident



main thing to be noticed is that wether u r good human being or not beco'z physical beauty is all ways short and your inner beauty is all ways with u if u r nice to others there is no matter wether u r ugly or beauty full



but all ways remember one thing be yourself no one is perfect in this world and gad has created every thing beautifully in this world



Changing my looks. Need Help having Boy Problems!?

you have to agree that first impression is best impression.



do not change your self,present your true natural looks and try to talk direct and bold about feeling for him.



hope that things will go easy and they will.



Changing my looks. Need Help having Boy Problems!?

hey you already looks good you don't need any think.pretty girl



Changing my looks. Need Help having Boy Problems!?

Actually according to me u don't need to change ur self if he likes u he will accept u as u r.

No comments:

Post a Comment