Saturday, August 1, 2009

Military Haircut?

Okay, so I decided to join the military, but I have medium / long hair....Im not sure how to style it with medium length hair...i know that its possible to put it back but not in a ponytail, im not good at styling and etc for my hair or anything...im kind of tomboyish....so if you have some neat tips on putting the hair back but not in a ponytail, that is acceptable for the military then let me know.



However, if you know of some great haircuts or whatever that are short that will look good on me, then leave me an answer on here with the URL to the picture! If you don't know where a picture of what you think would look good is, then just give me in detail what you think would look great



My pic:



http://p9.xanga.com/92/5d/925d0871b9f920...



Military Haircut?

Just put it in a simple bun. Works for me. Actually, after looking at your pic, I think you should just cut it short. You would look cute with short hair. Your hair just cant extend past the bottom of the ACU collar when standing at attention and it cant fall over the eyebrows.



Military Haircut?

you know you cant have sex in the milatry



Military Haircut?

YOU'RE HOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment