Saturday, August 1, 2009

Ladies whats the best hairstyle for me?

My hair length is about short/medium with bangs to my eyelids. Black hair color. What do you think looks good, and are there any styles that you think I can go with ?



Ladies whats the best hairstyle for me?

I think you should cut the rest of your hair fairly short and grow out some side bangs that cover one eye. The hairstyle will look great with your hair/skin color. Good luck! =)



Ladies whats the best hairstyle for me?

arh.. i lurv bangs. guys look nice with bangs..



walk ard the crowdest place in ur country and look at ppl's hairstyle.. seriously i tink its better than lookin at website cos u cant see tt upclose..



Ladies whats the best hairstyle for me?

go with a little wavy style with blondish brownish hair, it'll look hot!



Ladies whats the best hairstyle for me?

If it is like your avatar, it looks pretty good. The only alternatives are longer (pony tail length) or shorter, with maybe no bangs. I think it looks fine, and your length and style is my favorite hairstyle for men, not too long and not too short.



Ladies whats the best hairstyle for me?

Refer to Z..I..D..A..N..E style...!! That is exactly suit for you..!!



Ladies whats the best hairstyle for me?

go with blonde hair and make it spike a little so u can look hott for me and all the other ladies that like sporty guys



Ladies whats the best hairstyle for me?

I would cut it short. Like, you know, the short, and a little up in the front. That one. And wear Abercrombie or Hollister with that style.

No comments:

Post a Comment