Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair for sister's wedding?

I am wondering how I should wear my hair. Here is a picture of the dress I am wearing: http://michelleandmark.blogspot.com ...



It is going to be outside and like 70 some degrees. It is in Michigan so that is probably going to change... lol



I have these dark blue heart shaped earings I am going to wear and some black stilettos with a flower detail...



My hair is about mid way down my back so it's really long and its thick It's a medium brown... I'm short so the dress is kinda long on me ... it's like mid calf length... but will be about knee length when i'm done editing it lol (im making it into a bubble hem)...



Oh, with this dress should I wear a bunch of long dangly necklaces or a tiffany heart necklace... or what kind of necklace.



Please include pictures of hair styles... and maybe how to do them... if it is intricate...



Thanks a bunch!



Hair for sister's wedding?

First off......no to the "bunch of long danly necklaces". For weddings, always try for "timeless elegance"



Simple is best. The pictures will last forever. (just look back at your 5th grade picture) Long hair looks good curly and pulled back in a low, loose ribbon or other clasp.

No comments:

Post a Comment