Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What are the latest male hair styles?

I am having my hair cut in a short while and I would like to know what I should have done



I have medium-long, straight blonde hair



I have tried looking for hair styles on the internet, I have found sites like matrix.com which are good for girls, but tell me nothing



I would like to either dye my hair or have highlights, any colour



cost is not an issue when it comes to my hair



Any help would be greatly appreciated



pictures would be a big help thanks



What are the latest male hair styles?

For you a mohawk would look nicely.



What are the latest male hair styles?

Simple solution for you is only let a man cut your hair than. Women know little about short hairstyles if that is what you are going for. Report It



What are the latest male hair styles?

Are you past the "gel all the top hair into a pointy mohawk with highlights" phase? Good. That was one bad fad. And too many 2006 weddings featured that hairstyle among the men (below 30 of course).



Check out the website which shows spring 2007 mens hairstyles.



http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/menstyl...



http://hairstyles.hairboutique.com/resul...



Longer hair it says. Many guys will like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment