Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I need help with my hair!! I need cute styles?

I have medium hair, and tommorrow I have a party to go to can anyone tell me some cute styles (that don't involve cutting or straighting) and a briefly explaing how to do them thakns....btw (styles good for a young teen)



I need help with my hair!! I need cute styles?

if your hair is like the pic in profile i would say flip it with the curler and about 30 min some curls will fall but you will have a nice look



then you could use some cute bobbypins to pin hair up on sides



I need help with my hair!! I need cute styles?

I need help!



I am also going to a party! I dont want to leave it straight, I was think more like curling it but how should I style it. I have bangs in the front and my hair is long and straight. Any tips? Report It



I need help with my hair!! I need cute styles?

do some loose curls you may want to try it out first but get a curling iron and do loose wavy curls then pull your hair back into a loose half pony tail good luck



I need help with my hair!! I need cute styles?

Have your hair like your avatars it's cute

No comments:

Post a Comment