Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How do I turn unruly hair into "messy" medium length hair?

There's a particular style of medium/longish length hair that I am trying to get, but my hair tends to turn into a fuzz ball when it is at medium length. The style is a bit hard to describe, but I'll take a stab at it. The front has moderately long bangs that cover most of the forehead. The sides come down about 3/4 of the way down the ears. In the back the hair comes down to a couple of inches above the neckline. The hair is combed down, radiating from the top. The style has somewhat of a messy-shaggy quality, without being unruly.



An approximation: http://www.hair-news.com/mens-hairstyles...



So far I've tried gel for a while, but it didn't really prevent my hair from fuzzing up. I also tried various ways of drying it that might preserve straightness that comes from being drenched, but that didn't work.



How do I turn unruly hair into "messy" medium length hair?

buy hair wax and apply a little on your hair which gives it texture and shine like in that pic.. and just follow down through with your fingers.



How do I turn unruly hair into "messy" medium length hair?

There is a product that is called Hair Taffy you can get it at either beauty shops or maybe Wal-Mart it has been a while since I got it!



How do I turn unruly hair into "messy" medium length hair?

pomade. try garnier fructis.



How do I turn unruly hair into "messy" medium length hair?

too be honest guys with that hair HONESTLY just shake there hair where it's "perfectly messy" every 10 minutes



jus have the volume and shake it



while the others use wax and use a straightener



if you use gel or moose or something it'll just get greasy looking or hard



it wouldn't work if you do that



a little "hair wax" might work though just too much would make it look greasy

No comments:

Post a Comment