Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Could you sugest any hair styles? READ BELOW!!!?

I am asian/first nation oval/heart shaped,square head no big forehead and i want bangs though i have medium length hair about 4 inches below my shoulders. what do you sugest? and i have thick hair blackish brownish i was thinking nelly furtaod look.



Could you sugest any hair styles? READ BELOW!!!?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas - tips and tricks-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle Photo Gallery-



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs...



Could you sugest any hair styles? READ BELOW!!!?

ooh Nelly would be really pretty on you!



Could you sugest any hair styles? READ BELOW!!!?

yes furtado would be nice I have just about the same features as you explained and my bangs start around the middle of my face and go down as it gets longer then I have my hair in 5 layers I love it!!!!!!!!!!!



sugey7394@yahoo.com



Could you sugest any hair styles? READ BELOW!!!?

www.universalsalons.com

No comments:

Post a Comment